Denti-Styx® Interdental Sticks
The daily use of these uniquely designed Denti-Styx® interdental sticks helps to improve oral hygiene by effectively cleaning between the teeth. Unlike wooden toothpicks, Denti-Styx does not break or splinter and the flexible plastic conforms to narrow shapes between the teeth. Each stick has a 'ski profile' (curled up at the end) which eliminates gingival trauma. A little hook that can be created at the tip is ideal for cleaning under the contact point between tightly-packed teeth, where floss cannot reach. The sticks can easily bend at right angles to allow access to awkward places at the back of the mouth, whilst the concave base flexes to different widths.
- Help remove food debris from between the teeth; a major food source for bacteria associated with the formation of plaque, tooth decay, bad breath, gingivitis and periodontal problems.
- Bends to reach awkward places at the back of the mouth.
- Unique 'Ski-shaped' triangular design fits perfectly into the anatomical contours between the teeth and gums.
- Unique design will reduce gingival trauma if manual dexterity is limited.
- No breakage or splinters.