Denti-Brush® Wire-Free Interdental Brushes
Coated with Sodium Fluoride
Denti-Brush Wire-Free brushes are a breakthrough for advanced interdental cleaning. The soft, flexible, tapered brushes adapt to differently-sized spaces between the teeth to effectively remove bacterial plaque biofilm and organic debris around the gingival margin.
- Supple, pliable and easy to use. Aids patient compliance and offers an ideal solution for people who find flossing difficult.
- Ideal for small spaces and for use with implants and after gingival contouring, where soreness could prevent adequate removal of infection-inducing bacteria and organic debris.
- Soft, flexible, rubber-like filaments (latex-free) which slide easily between teeth and gently massage gums.
- No metal parts so the possibility of ‘galvanic’ shock is eliminated (safe for use around implants, metal fillings and crowns)
- Coated with Sodium Fluoride
- Pack of 30 brushes with handy travel case.